CARE FOR YOUR GEAR
You’ve taken the first step in reppin’ Evil Lizard Custom Apparel and you are looking stylish! The next step? Keeping your EL clothing looking as good as you. Here are a few tips to keep your products looking its best:
General Care Instructions
To make the ink and fabric last:
- Machine wash on cold.
- A hot dryer is ink’s enemy, so only dry on low and consider removing before fully dry (better yet, hang dry).
- Avoid washing with towels and other rougher fabrics. They can damage the print.
- Avoid the iron. You can iron on low if necessary, but hang drying will help avoid damage/fading.
- Turn shirt inside-out before washing and drying to protect the print from fading.
- DO NOT use bleach. Our shirts have logos, ink, and color, so... skip the bleach.
StainsThey happen, and almost always to one of your favorites. Here’s what we suggest to save your shirts from a stain:
- Be quick: The sooner you address the stain, the better.
- Don’t rub, blot: Rubbing can spread the stain.
- Avoid heat: It can set the stain, making it difficult to remove.
We recommend hand washing all drinkware.